Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lady Luck @ Honeymoon

Before I begin with the post, I’d like to formally declare that don’t be duped by the title of my first blog after the Valentines Day, as I’m still without a lady, am single forget about the honeymoon….

Anyways, hi Guys! A post after a long time huh! But, this post, I’d say has been dedicated to my friend daman, not because he inquired me about my blog, as to why wasn’t I updating it, but the reason lies in the climax of the Movie I saw today.

The lady luck began in morning itself when C messaged me for about some plans for ‘Honeymoon Travels’ in the evening. The luck had begun.
I’d skip some portion and directly jump onto the afternoon when the rain God stopped the downpour just in time (He too had some great plans for me it seems). We were in the hall just in time.

The Movie Review…

For Girls: Ita known fact that ladkiyan vehli hoti hain… so gals... this is a movie for u… Filled up with all that bhoru stuff that you like.

For Guys going with friends who are guys: Please don’t go…. This isn’t for u... I’d loose trust for you guys in case you come out happy and gay…… (Take some words literally)

For Guys going with Girls: You’ll have a tough time, especially if you are going along with your girlfriend. I’m not responsible for the aftereffects, when she’ll say that the movie was good and you’ll be just left to ‘Bow-Wow’ before her…. In case going with some chill friends (like mine), you might like it. But make sure that you don’t try hard to find the gist of the movie, and don’t get too much involved in it…. Poori khokhli hai movie…

The Movie (Anti)Climax…
The Movies I see, always have a Climax…. Rather an anticlimax…. I’m gonna begin with another part of the lady luck (Daman please pay attention)
It was the intermission when a beautiful girl (must be in teens, I thought) turned back and smiled at me. She was fair, big eyes, and a pretty smile, and yea open hair (why gals look beautiful with open hair???) I was somewhat confused and otherwise exited I think. I asked C if she knew that girl. Nope she didn’t. I thought it might be coz of some kinda misunderstanding kyunki abb takk mujhe kamm se kamm 20 log mil chuke hain jo kehte hain k meri shakal kisi filane dhamkane se milti hai. I thought it might be one of those cases. So the story was forgotten, till the movie ended… She got up. We got up. She proceeded towards the exit when suddenly I had another glimpse of her pretty face, and I asked C, “Hey! Is that?????......... “ and finally Apurav concluded… “Oye! Eh tan apni microprocessor vali madam e”

P.S. For detailsabout the girl... refer to Daman’s blog….

3 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

Sadke javan is post de..

Vaise ki yaad kra ditta..

aaj hi keh riha c..ki i miss "D" E F G..

Chalo thanks for the review..now i didnt waste time watching this...

vaise mast post hai..1 vaar ta feel aa gye c :p

Anonymous said...

good blog.. yeh naya word "bhoru" kab seekha?? anyway, i'm wondering how come u're missing "D" suddenly according to the comment above!!

honeymoon maine dekhi nahi, i hope dekh loon.. ;)

mast post c.. 1 vaar ta feel aa gyi c :D

Anonymous said...

You write very well.