Thursday, October 12, 2006

BE se MBA tak

Hi blog. Might be kinda untimed post, But I had too much of MBA this week…. So presenting before you, after Daman’s ‘D se D tak’ Deepinder’s ‘BE se MBA takk’…. ( I’m sure daman will get copyright for the blog names now ;) )

So it all began last Saturday when I was looking forward to the hectic week ahead. Quizzes…. One on Monday, one on Tuesday, and one on Wednesday…. In short one each ‘M se W tak’ ;)
Okay how many thaparians believe that weekends are for studying….. (oww… at least I expected a better response) hanji… to Sunday ko padhai kahan se honi thi… vo to hoti hi mid sems se pehle hai… quizzes to ‘mutual understanding’ and ‘co-operation’ se hoti hain.. :p

On Saturday and Sunday I had another chore to do. That was a survey for the visitors of the ‘Vishal Mega Mart’ (the survey was our project work for MBA).. Kanwar had been a regular ‘taffridar’ of the mart, so knew the time when we’d have some hot crowd at the place. We were in the mart by 7p.m. but whats this? No happening crowd :( I felt like killing that guy who brought me here at this odd time. The survey was hectic. Had some ass kicking experiences. The first of them all. I went to quite a ‘mod’ kinda family. Husband, wife ant their son. I explaind son and uncle for what I was there. Aunty was busy selecting some bags. And suddenly she turns back and says.. “Bhaiya yeh Leather me nahi hai kya”… no more words… I was away…
Amit bhaiya k sath bhi kuch aisa hua. He went to an aunty and said ‘Xuse me’.. and the lady says.. ‘ ya. Whats its price?’
Another guy there approached me for a business deal.. kehne ko jaldi me tha aur survey nahi bhar sakta tha… lekin us sale ne mere 15 mint lagwa diye, explaining me why he was here (he wanted to open an ebony in patiala, so was just there to see and analyse the mart) .. then he started off with explaining me all the theory and working of ‘ebizz’ Perhaps he wanted something from me. He wanted to make me presenter of something I never understood.

The day was over with arnd 30 performa’s filled. We were there again on Sunday for the same purpose., but a bit earlier this time… Ahh.. better crowd ;)

Wont talk much about Monday and Tuesday quizzes, they went like any other quiz would. Studying an hour before the quiz but finally what comes into rescue is ‘akkar bakkar’.. and the hardest of the time being when Sir asks you.. ‘Aur quiz kaisa hua..’ and you have no other option than mildly shaking ur head against ur will and saying… ‘theek thak ho gaya sir’

Wednesday ki quiz postpone karva li…on the basis that we have our MBA Mid sem on Wednesday… had a hard time getting that done… I was trying to get that done on Monday. Met Sanjay Sharma Sir on Tuesday. That was the first time I came to know that the short guy whom I often thought of as some ME repeater was actually our teacher… uff.. he’s a hard stubborn guy… humein kehta hai… “Proof leker aao k kall tumhara Mid sem test hai… Concerned teacher se document sign karvao…”
Hum bhi kahan kamm hain… I took an application to our Dean Sir... DOAA sir ne Sanjay Sharma ko fone kharka dia. And the quiz was postponed…(Mittaran da na Chalda). After that I went to meet our respected Sanjay Sharma Sir… as I expected.. khija hua tha… mujhe dekhte hi kehta… “Quiz to postpone karva li… abb kua cheekhne aya hai??” :p

Okay, now Wednesday we had our MBA ka Mid Sem Test… bunked all classes that day for the unseen unknown fate ‘ The first ever Mid sem of MBA’ But, things were different.. Just b4 the exam, v 8 people decided to attempt just 50% of the total paper… ;) (I still wonder if all of us did that, results awaited). Ma’am wud have a shock when she see’s the attempt.

Another day attributed to the MBA kaand was today.. ie. Thursday.. Now guys this is sick…. I was the only student attending the class. All were away for one or the other crap reason. And ma’am was too determined to teach. I don’t really know what she taught. I was just attending a quantized class, ie. Nodding my head, asking some useless questions ( basically meanings of some needless terms) at regular intervals. I was in such a tight situation that I couldn’t even take my mobile out of my pocket and do some messaging as ma’am had her eyes on me all the time. Sleeping in class was just unimaginable.

So that was all about the week… Time to sleep now… for I couldn’t sleep in class :(

6 comments:

Ojaswini said...

very good sir, mujhe bhi leather ke bags chahiye, kitne mein doge? ;)

hehehe.. very interesting post, but yeh soch rahi hoon ki Sanjay Sharma Sir se pange kyun le rahe ho?? kahin koi gadbad naa ho jaaye!! and why only 50% of the paper?? yeh sab phone pe bataana.. but it was absolutely wonderful to know that u studied with undivided attention of the teacher towards u ;) keep rocking!!

Kanwarjot Singh said...

Oye mere kol aaj bahut solid reason si MBA di class na laagaan da..After all main organiser haan reunion party da so uhdi tyaari karni hai,naale ih dass mam ne jo padaya oh kina ku samaj aaya tenu.hehehehehehe
vaise Jo v hai tu bhoran ch expert hai.:) hehehehehhe

Anonymous said...

wow ...maaam aur tu class mein ..bechare maam ko bhi tujhe jhelna pad raha hoga ..gr8 ...and leather bags ..mujhe chahiye ..zara saste mein le aaio ..

Damanpreet singh said...

oh this happened in your survey. Great description and thanks a lot for getting that quiz cancelled. Good to c that you came across Sanjay Sir(laali or jaipur uncle). That one student thing happened in Randhawa sir's tute also...very difficult situation in indeed

Anonymous said...

haanji... ek main aur ek tu!!!! ... main bole to deepi .. tu bole to ???????......

Anonymous said...

hey gud 1..
though i knew all d events..
(ab tu yahoo messenger par bahut sir kha chuka hai mera..!!! lol)
but seriously tu comedy karta hai..
ahh wat an irony..!!
n i would luv 2 hav a leather bag too..
keep d count..!