Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Vanjara…

Year after Year passes by and there’s one day when you cherish the most. That’s your birthday. But this day today isn’t by birthday, but still is cherished, coz it’s the birthday of one of my reflections (wonder how many reflections I have).That’s my blog completing one year today :) :) :)... This blog has been a place where I’ve expressed myself. Related the goods and the bads.. The ups and the downs ( no pun intended ;) ) and I’m thankful to all my readers who’ve spent their time reading and posting their comments. I’d like to whole heartedly thank you people coz you are the one’s who’ve encouraged me to write and this blog of mine is dedicated to no one but YOU! ( Now don’t you ask me for the password ;) )

Well, every birthday has to come with some resolutions… Here is one of Vanjara’s resolutions:
“to write a book.”
Although a big resolution, but it’s a much cherished one.
And please, if by chance the resolution completes, read my book before you dump it in the dustbin, or at least let your children read it ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so what is the book going to be about!!

Anonymous said...

u monitor your comments that really bad..!!

Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

keep writing!!
ikk hr party pakki ho gai!! yippeeee!!
:-)
wish the blog luck.

Tarun Gupta said...

party pakki.. tu pichli vee nahi ditti...

Anonymous said...

happy bday from my side also blog....Dogra