Saturday, June 02, 2007

KLPD…

KLPD- That’s an acronym that best describes my yesterday’s experience with a girl I met outside the girls hostel... The meaning of the acronym will be kept a secret for those who don’t know it, and for those who know it… PLEASE STAY QUIET!!! THIS IS SOCIETY… AISI BATEIN KARTE AAPKO SHARAM NAHI AATI???? ;)

She sat on the backseat of my bike. Quite comfortable she was, sitting cross-legged. I could hear the air being breathed in and out of her quivering nostrils. It is not many times that guys get a girl to sit on the backseat of their bike. And that too a girl whom you’ve never seen or met before...

The story began when I came to know that I didn’t have any notes for the examination the next day. I called up one of my friends, so that she could give me the book which I’ll be getting photocopied... (Engineer’s life without XEROX- Unimaginable)

Anyways, it was 8 p.m. and my friend came down the dark and secluded girl’s hostel lane to hand me over the book. After asking her the syllabus and the chapters to be read, I was about to leave when someone called from back… and here begun the climax.

She was talking to someone on her cell, but softly she asked me if I was going to the college gate, and if I could drop her there. Undoubtedly I agreed and she was seated on my back seat, cell still in her hand. She was talking to her bf perhaps, but it didn’t matter to me as long she held my shoulder at times to keep her balance, and as long as I was having a nice time speeding up and slowing up the bike, and my heart beats following the pattern.

As we crossed the auditorium, the person she was talking to asked her to come to the guest house (which was on the opposite direction to where I was heading). The end of the uneventful journey was near but I was apprehensive of applying brakes to my bike. But just four words from the young lady stimulated my right leg and the bike stopped. She was off the bike and on her way, and I was on my way...

Quite a simple story, but the KLPD is left. The anticlimax consists of just four words which stimulated my legs to apply brakes..
The four words, “Bhiaya Yahin Utar Dena...”

8 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Bas ahi keh sakda...

devil_inside said...

yaar tere naal hi injh kyun hunda?
M ASKING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Deepinder Singh said...

@Dogra
Yar eh tan hun uhi dass sakdi hai jo bhaiya keh gai!!!

Anonymous said...

i cant stop laughing..!!!!!!!
m sorry..!!!
tooooo gud an incident..

Tarun Gupta said...

ha ha ha ha ...........


Sachi bhot madi hoyi...

:)

dolphindeep2k said...

oiii vadiya khapp hoyi tere naal.... lols... but :O for your title... be more bief about it.... kuj bacheyaan nu samajh nahi aunda, sabda kheyaal rakheya karo please....

es baar taan bhaiyaa ban k saareya... chalo aggey layi gud luck... yaan i have a suggestion for you... j koi lift mangey.... pelle if else cond. laga dayin :_

if(i look like a bhaiya)
say, "sorry i am not going in that direction" ;)
else
say, "main taan kad da teyaar aan, SURE" :D


ik waar fer HAHAHAHAHA

Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

lol. . .bad bad bad luck . .but what luck. .and bad luck again. . can't describe. if i say it's funny, you'll end up saying selfish, kaisa dost hai. . if i don't say it was damn funny, i'll be speaking an outright lie. . theek theek la lao. .

Unknown said...

Well its always fun to read your blogg...but 22 sachii is vaar tan KLPD ho gyaa...i wud hav luved to tell everybody KLPD...but...

well one more thing...

hahaha...it ws really funny...