Friday, July 28, 2006

The FIFTH semester at TIET!!!

Another semester another set of new subjects and with that another set of resolutions of 5,6,7,8,9,10 pointers…. And a fate that everyone knows…
Well this section of my blog is dedicated to all those souls of the TIET who have taken up the tough task to teach us, The Comp Sc. branch, in the 5th semester…. And with due respect and regards I’ll try to “give a brief account” of every ‘only one of its kind’ creature. Okay six subjects… I’ll take one by one…

  • Object Oriented Programming of 4.0 credits…. (I mention the full name and the credits so that I might not forget them in the next interview ;) ) … The teacher Mr. Bhalla or the ‘laash’ as we call him. Well, this lad is always punctual in the class, provided he comes. From the time he enters the class till he takes a leave , you are living in a senseless world, where you are free to do anything, ranging from polishing your writing and sketching skills, till trying hard to hear what he says….. The best thing about him is that his lecture duration is generally what the students always want…

  • Theory of Computation of 3.5 credits…. Mr. Ajay Kumar The lecturer at TIET. He has been taught us in the training also, and from the that time onwards I has known that he is a good and a hard-work teaches, keep aparts the ‘bihari’ accents… All in the alls an intelligents teacher..

  • Computer Networks of 3.5 credits… Aww… remember the mangalsutra ma’am of my first post??? Miss Ass hima??? How I love to sleep in her class, and how I hate the smile she gives me when she finds me playing ‘hide and seek’ in dream world of my own and turns me out of the class without any credits for the 30 mins i’ve spent in the class. Iss Subject me kunda pakka.

  • Database Management Systems of 4.0 credits… Mr.Prateek Bhatia... the man of dynamism… you can see the sweat dripping down his face when he ends the lecture… The only lecture that I attend with whole hearted enthusiasm…

  • Software Engineering of 4.5 credits… Ms Inderveer Channa.. Nothing official about her, just any ordinary teacher. Comes in, takes attendance, teaches, gives recurrsive ‘dhamki’ about the difficulty in the subject and goes out ….

  • Microprocessors of 4.5 credits???… Subject me kya hai ye abhi takk nahi pata chala… Teacher kaun hai???… ye bhi nahi pata chala… As written in time-table, it had to be Yugnanda “ma’am”.. but at the moment some young gal is taking our………………….. yea.. she’s taking our ______ kya vo padhati hai, kya hum padhte hai.. aur kya bheje me jata hai… ITS ALL A “?”.. and the biggest problem is that she’s not even worth looking at for a whole one hour….

Well, that was all about it… this was more of a formal post, just to keep memories updated. The extract of the speech, the one I mentioned in my last to last post would be coming up when I start my MBA classes next week….. Till then…. Keep clicking guys….

3 comments:

Damanpreet singh said...

So everyone has got all core subjects now..No SUB mam!!! Not gud....Neways Yugnanda..Her behavior is horrible..Those terrifying labs of semi cond. i still cant forget..Lash is a kewl name for Mr Bhalla..He deserves it..we called him "bididhar" as he used to smoke a lot...

Anonymous said...

ab aapne to Thaparians ke liye likh diya hai yeh.. vaise nice..

Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

good that you know the names of the subjects atleast. . bunia asked me about the courses we were being taught this time and i was like tring to look for help from my classmates. . . . core subjects, core subjects. , they are all so boring.