Saturday, July 01, 2006

Mai Mr.Fatima Banna Chahata Hu!!!


Well Well Well... Hi again... :) Am back guys... but sorry no philosophical stuff this time... This time the blog is gonna be, what I call a selfish stuff... ahh not that selfish, just I wanted to pen down some of my old memories... the memories of my school days...
So, this was the last day of my school, Our Lady of Fatima, my Farewell Day... As the trend goes, the guys had to wear suits and the gals sarees.. Talking abt the guys, we were all the more excited to see our classmate grls in sarrees, who at didn't even know how to handle their dupatta... About me, the suit was well decided after a lot of confusions, and I was ready. As the law of Deepinder's punctuality goes, I was the first of my batch-mates to reach there. Wearing a Dark Blue Suit with Maroon tie and Maroon Turban, on My Cream Bajaj Chetak, 1984 model. After an hour or so, when all were there, the proceedings started. Ahh.. the start u all know... Lighting the lamps(bechara lamp pata nahi kitni bar jaga aur bujha hoga) and then pledge by the house captains. And our Hon'ble Head Boy and Head Gal. Then the fuction started... The first round was the modeling round.. kya kuch socha tha maine.. ki ladke ladki ka pair banayenge, I'd be paired with ..........(?????) and hum log masti se modeling karenge... but the things were totally different.. A group of 20 guys and 20 gals were asked to stand in two lines(one for each), perpendicular to each other.. as if for a march past... then then each line asked to move alternatively on a ghatiya sa music...and the judges were made to sit right in front of the grls' march( u can guess why) chalo chal liye.... The next round was that of Dance and question round(formality sake) There were some interesting games, nice skits and some usual westran dances and bla bla dances b/w the rounds...and as usual, the dramatics ruled till the end..
Okay now comes the punch of the endeavour.. My dance round... some expectations that I'd be selected for the round, and I was. The round in total had 40 studs in number

I'll directly jump over to my number.
The song- Chaiya Chaiya - Dil Se
The Performer- Deepinder Singh Kalra
What what can u expect.... I've displayed some pics to help you out....

As the song started, my coat was off..... round and round and round whirling over my head.... soch raha tha ki ladkiyon ki taraf fenku ke ladko ki taraf... fir finally man me pata nahi kya aya and maine ladko ki taraf fenka :(.. had it been today, it'd been grls, u see i was a shy guy :).. Then Shah Rukh all over my brains... and ahh... I jumped.. like Shah Rukh??? hmm.. yea.. farak itna tha ki usne train me cotton k upar chalang lagai thi aur maine apne school me concrete k upar... sabb taraf cheekhe sunai de rahi thi.. I never heard if those were in my favour or if the voices asked me to just stop it... Whatever, carried on.... aage pichey upar nichey dayen baye... (not PT that was my dance).. In the end.. all I was left with some swollen knees, and aching body :(

The result ......
there u see below...






Yea I was Mr. Fatima....... Shocked??? Everyone in the crowd was.....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice description of your day..... i guess u had loads of fun!!! as usual written well.... keep writin dude.....

Anonymous said...

yeh kya deepi main baat to miss kar gaya tu ...

Anonymous said...

very nice.. stunning pics..

Tarun Gupta said...

cool post as usual.. U were shy yar phir itna change kase aaya.. LOL...

Yar i wont mind to see that dance again & to hear main baat.... Hmmmm...Interesting...
koi bat nahi i'll back soon..
Till then keep posting cool stuff.

Suneetinder Singh Walia said...

WELL DESCRIBED.AS THE PREVIOUS POST- VERY INTERESTING LANGUAGE . . . PICS AR GOOD.BUT WHERE'S THE MISS FATIMA???
AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT DEEPINDER ADHERED TO ANY LAWS OF PUNCTUALITY. .